onsdag den 1. februar 2012

Breaking bad /Spoiler alert


I just finished watching Breaking bad season 4, and let me just say, wow.

What is it about?
Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico,Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies
-Wikipedia

Not only is Breaking bad one of the most unpredictable series I've seen in a long time, but also one of the most epic series i've seen. Honestly, I'd gi've it 4.5 out of 5. I have two reasons for not giving it 5/5
1. I found myself getting a bit annoyed at walt in the start, because of the way he was acting, not telling his family etc.
2. the scene where Gauss died was dissapointing. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, but the whole him standing up and adjusting his tie was just.. too fake? I don't know, but it bothered me. I mean with all the buildup for the ending, I would've loved to have seen a bit more of a realistic death of Gauss.
But overall it was fucking epic. And You build up a really nice relationship with the characters, wich in my opinion is really important when watching a series/movie like that.
I'd love to see another season, but honestly I wouldn't be too sad if there wasn't a new one. I think it was an epic ending to an epic series. Difinately a recomend.
what do you think?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar