mandag den 6. februar 2012

On the bright side..

After making the post about my tinnitus, I though, "let's make the best of a bad situation."
I've been listening to a lot of podcast, that I probably wouldn't have listened to if I didn't have tinnitus.
I'll list some of my favorites, so you can check them out if you want. (more will be coming in later posts)


The yogpod

The yogpod is probably my all time favorite podcast. The podcast started as sort of a "spin off" from their successful youtube channel, where they would just put all the stuff they couldn't fit into the videos into a podcast.
It's these two guys, Simon, a huggable, lovable goofball of a grown ass man, who really loves jaffa cakes. And Lewis, the slightly thinner, nerdy and serious guy, who makes sure vetting is on track.
Together they make an awesome explosion of love and laughter.
The podcast is mostly about random stories, either from them or from the yognaughts, and gaming. Their youtube channel is mostly focused on gaming. They started out doing World of Warcraft videos, explaining various boss tactics, and stuff like that, but later became famous for their minecraft videos.
If you are interested in gaming, comedy and a good laugh, I'd suggest you check them out.

Itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-yogpod/id304557271
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos?blend=2&ob=0

-Rauwz <3

1 kommentar:

  1. I love the yogpod! Lewis and Simon are so hilarious when they get together, I can listen to them talk about anything. Gotta love their youtube videos as well.

    SvarSlet