lørdag den 5. maj 2012

Success! I just had my first lucid dream.


I'm really excited! I just woke up about 1 hour ago, and I've eaten some breakfast.
It came as kind of a shock to me, because I didn't think I was going to be able to have a successful lucid dream that fast. I've written down the dreams, so that you can all read it, if you want. It's quite a long read, but in my opinion it's worth it, and especially if you are trying to lucid dream yourself.

Some backstops.
I was pretty drunk last night, when I went to bed. I drank as much water as I could, to avoid the hangover.
I'm not a 100% sure this has anything to do with my lucid dreams, but I think they might.
I've been doing reality checks about 30 times a day, for the last week and a half. I've also been keeping a dream journal, from 3 days before my last blog post.

So here is what I wrote after I woke up.
(sorry for the weird spacing, but I wrote it in window notepad, and wasn't even fully awake)
I just had my first lucid dream.

In the first one, I was on some kind of muddy grass field, but with a view of a lake. It was a mixture between "Lyngby sø", and a picture i saw on facebook. When the dream started, I don't really remember what happened all that well, but I know my brother somehow had something
To do with it. He influenced me to go to this weird place. Anyway. I was on the field, with some kind of old big guy. He was making
a painting of the scene. I had a microphone, and some guy behind me was holding a camera. I think I was a news reporter or something.
In the middle of the interview, the old guy stared right into my eyes, and said, "You are dreaming". His head then went back to being
Completely normal.  The next thing I did was squeeze my nose, and see
If I could breath though it. I could.
And this is where I think it wen't wrong. I tried stabilizing my dream by quickly moving around, but it felt like I was underwater.
I couldn't move around really. Everything was also slowly fading, until I woke up. I opened my eyes kind of disappointed, and went back to sleep.

This is when things got interesting. I woke up in a mixture of my dads house, and a fancy Chinese restaurant. Me, a few girls and a few guys where there.
Where were chatting and just goofing around. Everyone moved into a room in the basement, where they started looking at funny videos. I now did my reality check,
and I noticed I could breath right through my nose, even though it was clogged. I then counted my fingers, which was one of the most awesome
Experiences I've ever experienced. There were not only 12 fingers, but they were also deformed, and in weird colors. When I looked at them, everything in the background
Seemed to change colors, just like if somebody was trying all the filters on their new webcam. I then quickly span around,
trying to stabilize my dream. It was really hard again, but I somehow managed to do it. When I was done, everything was extremely clear.
This part is kind of embarrassing. I'll leave the names out. Anyway. I was still dreaming, and at this point the dream was pretty stabile,
so I tried if I could "summon" people. Sadly it didn't really work. I didn't try all that hard either though, so that might have been the problem.
But after failing to summon someone, I tried making someone sleep, and that did work. This girl suddenly fell down (I cought her midfall, pretty romantic eyh?..),
I then kissed her. Now this is the embarrassing part. She woke up, and was really surprised. She got up and screamed at me.
Now, at this point I was shitting my pants.. I though that she would remember it after we woke up, because she wasn't sleeping. It doesn't make any sense at all, but
In the dream it did. So at this point I thought, fuck it, I'll try again. I then made her sleep again, and woke her up with a little kiss.
This time she wasn't screaming, or running, or punching me in the nose, but she slowly opened her eyes, while kissing back. At the time I didn't really think much of it,
but now that I write it down, it does remind me a lot of the snow-white kiss-to-wakeup kind of thing. Anyway, we kissed for a bit, and ended up going outside.

I woke up, kind of annoyed, because I wanted to sleep on.
But, I finally fell asleep again. This time, it wasn't a mix between my dads house and the Chinese place as it was in the 2nd dream, but it was completely
In the Chinese place. I quickly did my reality checks, and failed all of them. I then spun around in a circle, while rubbing my hands together, to create stability.
Eveything worked out pretty good. Now, this dream was pretty lame actually. I seriously don't know why I didn't try to fly, or to have sex with selena gomez (yup, you can't deny it.).
This dream is hard to explain, but I'll try my best.
I was with my sister, going down some random roads. In the dream, the "Google streetview" cars was going to come in a few minutes.
There were thousands and thousands of justin beiber pictures everywhere, which is the weird part. I somehow dreamt that all the little justin beiber fans had made a plan,
to mass advertise him on every street, every time someone wanted to use Google maps. So I was walking around with my sister and taking theses down, because, who wouldn't?
Now this is the awesome part, I dreamt that there were a $100 strapped to every one of theses pictures. By the end of the dream, I was a fucking millionaire.
I then woke up, and realize how fucking stupid I was, to not try to fly, or do something awesome, but to go around town taking down justin beiber posters..

The weird thing is that I'm not even a fan of justin beiber, and I haven't heard any of his songs in a looong time.
On the other side, I'm just glad it wasn't Nickelback.

Ps. Sorry for all of the spelling errors, or lack of commas. I'm still learning :)!

-Rauwz <3


4 kommentarer:

  1. Wait, so how much of it could you consciously control? Did you make all of the transitions yourself, by choice?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In the start, i could control every little step me, or any of the other guys would take. But by the end of the 3rd dream, My control was pretty much gone. I figure this is because i only did the stabalizing in the first dream. Or maby it was just because it was the first lucid dream i've ever had. Don't know for sure.
      But thanks for reading though :)!

      Slet
  2. Like it or not, brudda, we ALL croak [bummer], then, we're Divinely Judged based on what actions we have done in our finite existence; however, after reading this, hopefully you'll turn your life around and head Home, Seventh-Heaven, place where we'll N E V E R! go six-feet-under;

    if you think about it, we'll live longer than if every atom in the universe was 777 nonillion years, we'd surpass even that. Not even a googleplex years. Not even pi. F O R E V E R... That's also the Abyss o'Misery [Hell].

    How??? trustNjesus
    God bless you
    icbeem.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  3. Like it or not, brudda, we ALL croak [bummer], then, we're Divinely Judged based on what actions we have done in our finite existence; however, after reading this, hopefully you'll turn your life around and head Home, Seventh-Heaven, place where we'll N E V E R! go six-feet-under;

    if you think about it, we'll live longer than if every atom in the universe was 777 nonillion years, we'd surpass even that. Not even a googleplex years. Not even pi. F O R E V E R... That's also the Abyss o'Misery [Hell].

    How??? trustNjesus
    God bless you
    icbeem.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet