fredag den 4. november 2011

In the spirit of haloween..

As a child, I absolutely loved the show called Ed, Edd n Eddy. It's been some time since I last thought of the show, and i thought it was lost in my brain with the other weird shows I watched back then. I guess I was wrong. And as for the whole reason to why I thought of the show again, it's a story I've read. Something called a creepy pasta. It's a long story, google will help you understand. Now this read is quite long, but it's really worth it. Its's simply amazing. And especially if you watched it as a kid, you would never think of it as evil, disturbing or anything like that. Just, simply a funny cartoon. So, just a disclaimer before you read it: I did not make this, nor do I claim to have made it, I just really really like it. Also, it's kind of disturbing, and if you are not into scary stuff, I would suggest not reading it.
So without further ado, here it is.
EDIT: The pic seems to be spazzing out, so here is another picture http://filesmelt.com/dl/a95915_867741.jpg

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar