onsdag den 14. december 2011

Dumbfoundead #swag

Recently I came across this guy called Dumbfoundead.


Jonathan Park (Korean: 박성만 Park Sung Man) (February 18, 1986), better known by his stage name Dumbfoundead, is a Korean American battle rapper originating from the Los Angeles Underground's Project Blowed. He is well known for his affiliation with the West Coast division of Grindtime and his participation in Jumpoff's 2007 World Rap Championships; both of which have given rise to his status as a strong web presence. He did a stint as the opening act for Epik High's Map the Soul tour. Dumbfoundead is a member of the hip hop trio Thirsty Fish and the Los Angeles battle crew the Swim Team.
-from his wikipedia page Here

I found myself having his verse in "a new kind of sexy" on repeat alot, and I decided to look him up, wich was not a mistake!
I later fell in love with his music, and I have a few videos i suggest you check out!






And some of his cyphers









I hope you like this beast of a freestyler, and like him as much as I do!

-Rauwz <3

1 kommentar:

  1. Everyone here in LA knows and appreciates DFD, he's the real deal.

    SvarSlet